For this month’s blog, we thought we’d write about the various car detailing packages that we offer at our premises close to Petersfield in Hampshire. That way, you can make an informed decision on which one fits your needs best. I’m always updating the packages with different services and products as and when I find better products. So, for the most up to date pricing and summary of the various packages it always pays to visit our Pricing & Packages Page.
Car detailing packages at our Petersfield, Hampshire premises – Which is right for you?
Let’s begin with our maintenance wash package. I designed this package based on what I believe a maintenance wash should include.
- Firstly, a full safe wash procedure, including a proper pre-wash stage. During this phase, I use snow foam and APC to remove as much dirt as possible before making physical contact with the paint.
- It also includes a deep clean of the wheels and wheel arches (without removing the wheels) and a 2 bucket wash. For this stage, I use 2 separate wash mitts for the upper and lower halves of the vehicle.
- Finally, I carry out a thorough interior vac and wipe down, as well as cleaning the glass inside and out. This car detailing package offers a perfect weekly or bi-weekly maintenance wash. Book in for your regular slot at our premises in Petersfield, Hampshire.
The protection detail is ideal for many different scenarios. Firstly, it’s perfect for winter preparation or a spring clean. But it also works brilliantly for the 6-12 monthly maintenance of ceramic coated vehicles. In short, it’s a fantastic value spruce up for any vehicle.
- The Protection Detail includes everything found in the maintenance wash.
- It also includes a full chemical decontamination stage to remove iron and fallout particulates.
- Additionally, your vehicle will get a mechanical decontamination stage. This stage helps to remove any further contamination leaving the paint smooth as glass and giving a nice boost to the gloss levels.
- Finally, we seal your paintwork with the fantastic Kamikaze Collection Overcoat sealant. This product provides water beading characteristics to rival that of a ceramic coating.
- We tend to all of the intricate areas during the wash stage; taking care to use super soft detail factory brushes. Using the right tools for the job mean we remove dirt in panel gaps, badges and emblems as well as the door and boot shuts.
Paint Refinement Detail:
Our paint refinement detail is our entry-level package for machine polishing. It’s a perfect car detailing package for new or refinished cars. We also use it on vehicles coming into our Petersfield (Hampshire) premises that are having a re-application of a ceramic coating. And finally, it’s great for cars that need an extra pop to the paintwork.
- This package includes everything from the Protection Detail, but it also includes a proper single stage machine polish. This stage will lift light swirl marks and scratches whilst adding depth and richness to the finish.
- We also seal the job with Kamikaze Collection Overcoat.
- Any plastic trims receive a ceramic coating to restore and protect them from the elements.
This package gives brilliant bang for your buck!
New Car Protection Detail:
If you’re going to be buying a brand new vehicle, then you’ll want to start its life properly. This package is my idea of the perfect “New Car Detail”. It includes everything found in our Paint Refinement Detail, but it offers further flexibility. It includes every single coating option you can think of; it’s your choice!
- Firstly, the paint is treated to a single layer ceramic coating in the form of Gyeon Pure.
- Furthermore, the wheels are treated inside and out with Kamikaze Collection’s Stance Rim Coat. We also coat the exhausts and brake callipers.
- We ceramic coat all the plastic trims, including the main panels in the engine bay.
- The exterior glass receives a super durable hydrophobic coating. This process ensures driving in the rain, and future cleaning is a breeze.
- The interior receives the full array of protective coatings on the fabrics, plastics and leather. This is especially important for light coloured leather which is susceptible to jean stain.
- Finally, if the vehicle is a convertible with a fabric roof, then this will also be treated with a hydrophobic and anti-microbial coating to make cleaning super easy.
2 Stage Paint Enhancement:
This car detailing package is by far the most frequently requested by visitors to our premises in Petersfield, Hampshire. I’ve tailored this package to be the go-to option for the vast majority of paint correction jobs. It includes pretty much everything that I deem to be essential as standard.
- Building on from the Paint Refinement detail, we step into the realms of proper paint correction. In this package where we’re aiming for a 70 -80 per cent correction factor.
- We include a cutting stage to remove the defects and a refining stage to add depth and gloss. Combining these two processes take years off the age of the vehicle.
- We also include a full coating of all the exterior glass with a durable hydrophobic glass coating.
- Furthermore, we protect all the intricate details, like the exhausts and trims, with a ceramic coating.
- Finally, we also include, as standard, full ceramic paint protection in the form of Gyeon Pure to provide fantastic protection and easy maintenance whilst adding even more gloss to the finish.
This is by far my best value detailing package currently offered and is really all that is needed on most cars; there’s no need to worry about having to add on things that really should be included as standard like ceramic coating and glass coating as it’s already included. A truly hassle-free option to cover the areas that really need it.
Full Paint Correction:
This is ideal for cars that are quite far gone, neglected or improperly cared for. The Full Paint Correction package builds on the 2 Stage Paint Enhancement by including a full paint correction process. This stage brings the paint back to, as close to, or, in some cases, an even better than factory finish. Here we are looking to aim for a 95% correction factor whilst still being mindful of not removing too much paint as to compromise the finish.
This car detailing package is perfect for older cars that have a lot of heavy marring and swirling or are faded to the point of being completely matt and dull. Not only is the paint treated, but any gloss or chrome trims are also corrected as much as possible. The whole process lifts the exterior of the vehicle without having to spend six times the price (or more) on a complete respray. This is the package for you if a respray doesn’t make any financial sense.
Master Paint Correction:
The Black River Details Master Paint Correction detail is our crowning package, the top dog, the crème de la crème, the diamond package. This is for when you want to go all out when it comes to detailing. Everything that I can do will be done; there’s no room for optional extras here since everything is included.
- Paint correction aiming for a 99% correction factor.
- Ceramic coating of the paint and trims with Kamikaze Collection’s finest coating Zipang coat. Which we apply in multiple layers.
- A full interior detail to deep clean and treat every single surface. Followed by protection with the full suite of interior coatings.
- The wheel, brakes and exhausts treated with Kamikaze Collection Stance ceramic coating.
In short, every inch of the vehicle is seen to and taken to the highest level possible for the ultimate, no compromises detail.
Most of our car detailing packages already include everything you’ll need. But if there’s something that you want to add or upgrade to, we can always tweak and customise any of our packages to best suit your needs. Perhaps you want to upgrade from a single layer ceramic coating to a dual-layer system. Or maybe you want to have the wheels removed, deep cleaned and decontaminated before being prepped and ceramic coated.
We can also add things like wheel refurbishment, respray work, paintless dent removal or window tinting. If you require enclosed fully-insured transport to get your vehicle to our premises near Petersfield, Hampshire we can do that too. We aim to offer a one-stop-shop when it comes to car care.
If you’re ready to find out more drop us an email or give us a call to find out more about the car detailing packages we offer from our premises near Petersfield, in Hampshire.